easyOutlet is a wellhead penetrator that provides a safe and efficient way of connecting downhole cables to surface equipment serving as the pressure barrier necessary to protect the electrical parts without losses.
Quick and Simple: easyOutlet is quick and simple to install and requires minimal connections to be made up. It can be made in two versions, one
with the hose connecting coaxial to the Outlet and another with a side connection.
Standards Compliance: It is designed and tested to meet specifications set out in ISO 13628-6:2006 and Petrobras I-ET-3000.00-1516-823-PEK 003.
easyOutlet is the smallest Subsea Wellhead Outlet (WHO) in the world. The design minimized the number of connections which reduces floodable areas. It has both metal and polymeric seals.
- Up to 2500m of Water depth. Designed to resist Christmas trees installations conditions and storage.
- Product life of 20 years
- Pressure: up to 15000psi. Others on request
- Temperature working range: 4°C to 70°C. Others on request
- Maximum working Voltage: 1000 VDC
- Contact Resistance
- Insulation Resistance
- Proof Voltage
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- PR2 Test (Pressure & Thermal Cycle)
- Vibration Test
- Gas Test
- Reverse Pressure Test
- Individual Seal Test
easySubsea “easy” philosophy deliver products that are fast, secure and profitable to the clients. Therefore, you do not need to worry about any hassle during operation. We make products to ease the work on the rig.